March 31, 2010

The Little Gym

Collin and I joined our playgroup today for a trip to The Little Gym. It is basically a place with rubber walls and padded mats so that the kids can run around, climb, jump...you name it. Collin had a blast!

He started with sitting on the mats, chewing on my camera case, and watching all of the other little ones around him:


Then I took him over to a set of bars that were really low to the ground. I couldn't believe it...he pulled himself up to standing all by himself!! I couldn't catch it all the way on camera because I was afraid that he was going to fall forward. This was by far his favorite toy to play on:





After that the class moved to a jumpy trampoline thingy. Collin kept lunging forward on this thing toward me, so I didn't get very good pictures. Thankfully the class instructor LOVED Collin and took him to bounce with her for awhile:




Then all the kiddos played with balls and bubbles. Collin mostly just wanted to chew on the balls!






We both had a great time! Poor baby was pooped when we got home and took a nice, long nap!

No comments: