What a special day today is. Not only are you 9 months old today, but your Daddy and I were married 3 years ago today! I don't think that we dreamed that on our third anniversary we would have such a happy little boy in our lives!
This month has brought a lot of fun and joy. You started swimming lessons and LOVE being in the water. We can't wait to throw you in the pool in the backyard! You are so much more mobile and independent, playing with toys all by yourself and exploring the house every chance that you get! You are officially crawling now, although still slowly so I have a chance to get to you before you get into something that you are not supposed to! You are trying to pull up on everything....including your crib! You seem not to want to sit still for even one second! Such a busy body!
I can't believe that we are only a few short months away from your first birthday. Time is going way too fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment