Dear Collin,
How can you be just one month shy of a year already? Lots of growing up has been taking place lately. Just this morning you showed me how you can give kisses and climb stairs! You are such a little monkey lately, always on your feet trying to walk around and you love to hang and climb all over me! You are not walking on your own just yet, you still cruise around all the furniture with your hands keeping you steady. I know that you would love nothing more than to take off on your own though...we better watch out when that happens! Your two bottom teeth are coming in slowly but surely. You can definitely see the white tips of them. You are eating more and more table food. Tons it seems like! In fact, you hardly eat baby food anymore. Some of your favorites right now include goldfish, grilled cheese sandwiches, strawberries, yogurt, and chicken fajita meat. You love swimming in the backyard (or any pool), you finally really enjoy riding in your wagon, and playing upstairs in the game room where you have room to roam. You are nearing the stage of mimicking everything that we do, which is comical. You definitely keep me laughing during the day.
I guess I am biased because I am your mom, but I think that you are the cutest boy around. You've got the bright blue eyes and blond curly hair that is going to drive the girls wild! Ha!
We love you Buddy!
June 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment