Here is the start of the birthday pictures. We had a great day today to celebrate #2!Collin woke up and got to open his race track from Mama and Dada. Then, he was served waffles complete with a candle and the Happy Birthday song. Since Collin has "summer fun days" at school this week, he got to go play with his friends and celebrate his birthday at school! Mama brought cupcakes for his class to eat after lunch. (His teachers reported he ate 3 and was asking for more! At least they were the mini size!) He came home from school with a blue birthday crown he sported all day. When Dada got home from work, we opened more presents. G.G. also stopped by to get in on all the present opening. I think her present took 1st prize with the Little Tikes Truck. Dada claims it is a Ford, but I'm not so sure. Collin ended the day with his favorite dinner...pizza. In conclusion, I think this little guy is spoiled! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment