Each month you get older makes me a little teary. What happened to those newborn days of just sleeping, eating and pooping? Long gone, those days are long gone...but I wouldn't change it! You are now on the move more than ever. You walk around the house exploring every nook and crevice. Your new favorite thing is to open and close doors and cabinets. You get a kick out of doing it over and over. Some top teeth seem to be making their way down out of the gums and making you very miserable in the process. A couple nights in the past week you have woken crying in the middle of the night, which is very unlike you. You have adjusted to school wonderfully. You still give me a little bitty cry when I drop you off in the morning, but as I walk out the door you are already done. (I know because I stick around for a minute to unload your back pack. I take a peek in your class when I am done and you are always just fine, always interested in all the new toys.) You have reached the toddler stage of being a little picky with your food. I can no longer offer green veggies because they get thrown on the floor. I can always bank on you eating a grilled cheese, peanut butter & jelly, sweet potatoes, or chicken. Those all seem to be favorites. We are still having a lot of fun with your playgroup. Since we don't have to run on such a tight schedule anymore, we are able to attend most all of the outings. Swimming, Little Gym, Park Play and more! You are an absolute joy to have around and you make me and your Daddy's day....EVERYDAY! We love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment