Collin still get teary eyed when I drop him off. His teacher has assured me that he doesn't stay that way very long. As soon as he gets interested in a toy or one of his friends he doesn't even remember Mommy exists! He has done a lot of fun stuff at school. I get a "Happy Gram" each day when I pick him up to let me know what the class did that day. Some of the things have included:
-Playing outside on the play ground
-Buggy rides
-Sang "Wheels on the Bus"
-Read "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" to introduce colors
-Colored with chalk and crayons
-Practiced building with block
I didn't believe it would happen, but Collin actually takes a nap at school on his nap mat! Sometimes not very long, but at least he does it! His teacher tells me he likes her reassurance in order to fall asleep, sometimes wanting his back rubbed or his hand held. What patience she must have!
All in all I am super impressed with the school and I think if Collin could tell me he would say he likes it too.
His masterpiece artwork he has come home with:
No comments:
Post a Comment