Collin started back to school last week. He is still going twice a week on Tuesday's and Thursday's from 9-2:30. This year he is in "pre-school" and not just "Mother's Day Out". With pre-school comes car line which I fretted about all summer long. Mommy is just supposed to pull up to school and Collin was to get out of the car (with help from a teacher) and walk into school all by himself. I just knew that there would be tears the first day and lots of "Mommmyyyyy!" coming from the car as a teacher peeled him out and forced him into school. Well, the BIG BOY proved me wrong! He got out of the car, said a quick "Bye Mom!" and walked away holding his teacher's hand and didn't even look back. I couldn't believe it! He loves his new teacher and he tells me each day when I pick him up that his favorite thing to do that day was play in the sand box. (And I believe it from the amount of sand in his shoes!)
September 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment